if every time you cook hard boiled eggs, you struggle to peel them, this is a quick little tip for you.
- place eggs in a pot and fill with cold water to just above the eggs.
- cook eggs on medium high heat until boiling.
- once the water comes to a boil, set a timer and let eggs continue to boil for 5 minutes.
- after 5 minutes, remove eggs from heat, drain, and run under cold water.
- place eggs in a bowl filled halfway with water.
- fill the bowl the rest of the way with ice and let sit for about 15-20 minutes.
- after 20 minutes, remove eggs from ice water and crack with a spoon by tapping all over the entire surface of the egg.
- peel egg and rinse with water.
make deviled eggs, cut them up and add them to a salad, or just cut them in half. i like to just cut mine in half and add a little bit of cayenne pepper...yum!