For this little virtual shopping tour I've broken my ideas into two categories - what you can buy and what you can make. First up ... what you can buy.
Ohmygoodness - how sweet it this ring?
You can order any word up to 15 letters. Pick a child's name or word of inspiration and you're sure to make someone very happy!
Shake it like a Polaroid picture ... come on, shake it!
This awesome little camera would make any photo or Instagram lover thrilled.
Dutch oven heaven over here! And don't you just love this apple green?
Gift a few of your favorites recipes along with it and you're set!
I have one of these gorgeous cowls and love it, absolutely LOVE it!
It comes in a plethora of colors and is the coziest accessory for winter.
You may battle me on this one, but I'm pretty convinced that the NOOK Simple Touch with GlowLight is the best e-reader. It's lightweight and it doesn't have internet (and therefore you won't get distracted from your reading). Etsy has a ton of lovely case options too!
Last, but not least, well for this category anyway, I highly recommend perusing Groupon and Living Social for experience type gifts. For someone who has a lot, they often don't need more stuff. Am I right? Or, am I right? Making memories can be a super fun gift. Recently I've seen great adventures like a bread making class, pepper spray self-defense class, pedicures, and city tours by segway. Browse around and see if you find something that fits your special someone.
Now, a handful of ideas for your crafty folks out there. I've personally tried each of these DIYs/recipes, so you can rest assured that they won't be too hard. I mean, I managed to complete them with two babies squabbling for my attention :)
- Sour Cream Banana Bread - This bread is divine!
- Instagram Coasters - A sweet, personal touch to any living room, wouldn't you agree?
- Crochet Cowl Pattern - I consider myself a super beginner and I was able to YouTube the few stitches I didn't know and whip this cowl up in a few hours.
- What a Difference a Day Makes Print - Order one or attempt to make your own on PicMonkey
- Soap Dispenser - Mason jars are all the rage! To got the extra mile with this project fill it up with my favorite soap - Ginger Pomelo from Caldrea.
- Custom Dinnerware - Just think of all the thing you could write ... a Bible verse, song lyrics, or a special memory.
For more homemade ideas, I adore this list of 25 Handmade Gifts Under $5 - talk about cheap chic!
Alright, the ball is in your court now! Get your shop and/or craft on and you'll be set for Christmas before you know it! I'd love to hear your gift and craft ideas too - so please share your favorites in the comments.
thanks so much to gretchen from that mama gretchen for sharing this wonderful gift guide today. be sure to stop by and say "hi" over at her place as well.