1. font: bondoluo peek
2. print: chelsea over at sunny with a chance of sprinkles has been doing an awesome job learning photoshop. she made this cute little chalkboard valentine printable to share.
3. home: 101 more favorite benjamin moore paint colors. lots of neutral colors, which are definitely my kind of colors.
4. food: blackberry & agave bircher muesli. this is a breakfast that is right up my alley.
5. plan: ooze makes a great favor for any kids birthday party.
6. handmade: personalized cutting board. a great gift for any occasion.
7. style: this isn't just my mom style, it's my everyday style. i prefer wearing this type of outfit over anything else.
8. quote: "great love & great-achievements involve great risk."
9. craft: pin holder DIY by summer over at crosbie crew. i know all of my kids would love to have one of these. quick and simple gift idea as well for kids of all ages.