1. the walking dead was back this sunday. thank goodness! once the season ends, i will be looking forward to the new season of true blood. i really like how that works out.
4. i have an appointment with my GYN this thursday to discuss my mirena IUD. i have had it for almost 4 years, but lately i have been having more and more mood swings and bouts of depression, which is why i scheduled it. my thoughts are that maybe all the moodiness has to do with the mirena and perhaps even the reason i am having such a hard time losing weight.
5. we finally put our christmas boxes in storage. 'bout time!
the 5 senses:
6. smell - purex baby. i am seriously loving this detergent. it smells so good on my kids' clothes and it makes them so soft. i have 3 coupons for a free bottle i will give away to the first 3 people who go and like purex on facebook and twitter and then come back and leave a comment on this post.
7. taste - chai tea. i have been a little turned off by coffee lately, so i started drinking more tea instead.
8. see - does anyone else feel as overwhelmed by netflix as i do? i turn it on and start looking and just can't decide. especially when it comes to all the tv shows. there are so many on there i want to watch, but i obviously can't watch them all at one time. right now, i am slowly working my way through all of the seasons of supernatural.
9. touch - laundry, laundry, laundry. it never ends. we had a mountain of laundry that took me a week to get done and i finally got caught up.
10. hear - swedish house mafia: don't you worry child. love this song, but sadly the radio stations are determined to make sure it hits the list of "top overplayed songs", because it is always on.