I've said it 2.4 million times, and I will say it again... Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I couldn't go without sharing some of my favorite Halloween things and Pinterest finds lately.
- That font is basically Ichabod Cranes handwriting turned into a font. Elegant and creepy all at the same time.
- I framed this Trick-or-Treat print and have it sitting on the bench near our front door.
- Good Housekeeping has some great ideas for decorating your home for Halloween!
- I have been making these dirt cups for several years and my kids love them. Such a quick and simple snack!
- Vampire Halloween party anyone?
- These Hocus Pocus pillows remind me of one of my favorite Halloween movies. Can you guess what movie that is?
- I had this big plan that my kids would be doing the whole Little Red Riding Hood theme for Halloween this year. It still might happen, but I think the fact that Elijah is set on being Iron Man may put a damper on my little dream. I just might have to dress up as Red myself. Jason can be the handsome huntsman!
- Still reminding you to always encourage others. Making these treat bags as a random act of kindness have been a great way to teach our kids to give to others.
- Fun and simple craft for kids. A great thing for those fine motor skills of little ones too!