Tuesday, November 5, 2013
10 Things on Tuesday
Posted by Joni
1. What in the world was I thinking when I booked my schedule this week with 2 doctors appointments, 4 dentist appointments, 2 teacher conferences, and 2 afternoons of theater practice? Overwhelmed is an understatement.
2. I have had a headache for two days also. Those are always fun!
3. I enjoy the blog, Becoming Minimalist so much so that it is actually one of the first things I read every day. It's all about learning to love life with less. That's right up my alley! Clutter drives me insane!
4. Did I tell you the story about how Phoenix and Tyler used their bunk bed ladder to climb out the window the other morning while I was still in bed sleeping? Welcome to my life!
5. I'm anxiously waiting to read the book, One Thousand Gifts, but am currently on hold with my local library since they are all checked out at this time. In the meantime, I am rereading Blog Inc. Ironically, I just looked back in my planner and discovered that I first read it back in January. This year has flown by because it certainly doesn't feel like that long ago.
6. Speaking of planners... It's almost 2014 which means it will soon be time for a new yearly planner. Next year, I will finally be keeping up with my schedule in a fabulous Erin Condren planner! Choosing which one is the hard part.
7. After 7 months, we finally finished our first batch of homemade laundry soap. Talk about AWESOME, right?
8. Does anyone want the new Keurig Rivo besides me? Like why isn't it on my kitchen counter already?
9. Who wants to make a pair of crochet slippers as a birthday gift for me this month? Any volunteers? Bueller?
10. Would you like to reach stalker status with me? If so, then make sure you are following me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Bloglovin'. Be sure to leave your links in the comments and I will follow you too.
It's NaBloPoMo, which means I will be blogging every day in November. I do hope you will follow along here.