Sunday was a day for...
- a sermon meant just for me at church.
- a trip to the grocery store for fresh fruits and veggies.
- baking a cake with homemade chocolate frosting and paper Star Wars bunting.
- colorful trees and falling leaves.
- comfy shoes.
- an old Member's Only jacket that smells just like my Grandma.
- chopping wood and building a fire in the fire pit.
- singing Happy Birthday.
- glow sticks from Daddy.
- finding joy in the little things.
It's NaBloPoMo, which means I will be blogging every day in November. I do hope you will follow along here.