- I have been using the Sanchez font for darn near everything, I love it that much. It's clean and simple and goes well with a lot of other fonts.
- I printed this out and framed it myself and you should too. I'm not skipping over Thanksgiving this year before moving on to Christmas.
- Oh how I dream of a porch that I can decorate for the holidays and it be so inviting!
- Homemade fruit roll ups? Yes, please! Especially these fabulous fall fruit varieties.
- Have you made a Fall bucket list this year? We have ours and have been happily checking off every little accomplishment. This is a great one to get you started.
- This handmade hoop art is the cutest ever. I like the mixed media used to create it.
- I may be so last year, but I am really into the big polka dot thing. I never follow the trends anyways so whatever! I want this sweater! And the scarf too!
- I gave jar gifts a few years ago and people really do love these. I used to love getting them myself when I worked in childcare.
- This looks simple enough for the kids to help out with! Just print, cut, and glue!
It's NaBloPoMo, which means I will be blogging every day in November. I do hope you will follow along here.