- Earth Grown Crayons are handmade crayons that are all-natural, eco-friendly, and biodegradable. These crayons are made from natural soy wax and nontoxic mineral and organic pigments, and the best part are these fun shapes that your son is sure to love. These adorable Up North crayons are great for your little outdoors man, but there are so many others to choose from. One of my favorites are these People Skin Color Crayons. A great way for you child to visually see the diversity in our world through their own works of art.
- Lindsay over at Sweet-n-Sassy Shoppe makes the cutest handmade bow ties and neck ties that are sure to make your little dude the handsomest guy in the room. Seriously! Elijah has received so many compliments on his bow tie. Both ties and bow ties come on an adjustable strap that allows you to increase the size as your child grows, and closes with a sturdy metal hook in the back. Superior quality for sure!
- What little boy doesn't love Spider-Man, Iron Man, and all the other super heroes? These Wooden Peg Doll Super Heroes from Discover Art by April are a perfect alternative to those plastic super hero toys. Each peg is hand painted and varnished for years of action figure fun. I love toys like this because they make a great keepsake once your child has outgrown them.
Right now, April is offering free shipping, but with the coupon code sixcherries, you can also enjoy an additional 15% off your entire order. Thanks, April!
- This Super Hero Toy Tote from Jonah Bonah is perfect for corralling all of your boy's toys. Wouldn't this be a cute bag to keep those wooden peg dolls in? Fill this bag with your child's favorite little toys and he is ready for a sleep over at grandma's house, or to just keep in the car to contain all those toys our guy likes to carry along with him everywhere.
- Shannon over at Kung Foo Kids makes the most unique pieces, and I love this Log Pillow that she has in her shop. Perfect for your nature loving, dirt digging, little guy! I can see all the little boys using this pillow while watching a movie or playing their favorite video games.
Right now, if you order from Kung Foo Kids, you can get a whopping 20% off when you use the code AWESOME at checkout! How awesome is that?
Lindsay from Sweet-n-Sassy Shoppe has so kindly offered to give one Six Cherries on Top reader $30 shop credit. Don't have a little boy? That's okay! Sweet-n-Sassy shoppe has a variety of items for both boys and girls!
Enter below for your chance to win!