I don't know about you, but for me, gifts for Dad are always simple. Almost so simple that we often try to make it difficult for ourselves when trying to buy for the men in our lives. We must always remember that men pretty much stick to the same things. They aren't all wishy washy like us women whose likes change as much as our panties. These are gifts that can definitely be customized to a man's liking.
- This toiletries bag from Felix Street Studio is ideal for a business man who travels often or even a man who likes to take his family on vacation. Felix Street Studio specializes in finely handmade personalized toiletry bags made of leather. Select the leather of your choice, have it engraved with your guy's initials and he has a stylish piece to take with him on the go.
- What man doesn't love to cook out on his grill? These hand-blended dry rubs, spice rubs, and seasonings from Caboose Spice Company are the ideal gift of any man passionate about barbequing. Throw a few of these in a basket along with a new set of grilling tools and you have an awesome all-in-one gift. Right now, you can get Free Shipping on orders over $35 by using the coupon code FREESHIP13 at checkout. You can also get FREE gift wrapping also! How awesome in that?
- Haute Mess Threads has some of the best men's aprons I have ever found out there. I love this Star Wars apron that fits his personality to a tee. Not into Star Wars? There are a variety of other fun aprons for men that will surely make your man stand out at your next cookout.
- This Beer Carrier and Cap Catcher Set from Nest Well is something I have been wanting to get my Dad for awhile now. Such a great novelty item for any man's outdoor kitchen or man cave. Your man not into beer? Then it is still a great gift for those old fashioned soda bottles. Fill it up with some of your man's favorite sodas and it's another awesome all-in-one gift. I have several men in my life that would love this set.
- BlissBain just opened up their men's line of body soaps (including soap on a rope) and shaving soaps that are wonderful! The shaving soap has an amazing scent and leaves your man's skin soft and smooth.
How about a giveaway?
Marsha over at BlissBain is so kindly offering to give one Six Cherries on Top reader a men's old fashioned shaving gift set. The set comes with one Hardwood Musk shaving soap scent, one old fashioned shaving brush, one shaving mug, and one peppermint lip balm. An awesome gift for Dad!
Be sure to enter below for your chance to win!