Pretty much by the time we are grandparents, we have everything we will ever need or want, making it difficult for loved ones to find just the right gift. Fortunately, I have many years still before becoming a grandmother, but I still have my own grandmother to shop for this Christmas. These are all great gift ideas for the grandparents who have everything. You can never go wrong with personalized gifts like these.
- I am in LOVE with these watercolor portraits from Crystalyn over at Flavor Pink. She is so amazingly talented. If her work looks familiar it is because she also painted that fabulous portrait that I use for my header. Why not skip the usual camera portrait this year of the grand kids and get a hand painted watercolor painting instead. Or, better yet, why not surprise the grandparents with a lovely painting of themselves together like this painting of Jason and I?
Right now, Crystalyn is offering all Six Cherries on Top readers an amazing 15% off of your order with the code SIXCHERRIES15. Woo Hoo!
- Add a bit of variety to your gift giving and choose one of these customized silhouette pieces from Stella & Hodge. Pieces can be customized with your choice of colors, a name, and background pattern, fitting into any decor.
- I recently had the opportunity to receive one of these handmade wooden signs from Barn Owl Primitives and was very impressed with the quality of them. I chose the Come In We're Awesome sign because it fits our family personality. However, there is a large variety of signs and I am sure there is one perfect for everyone's grandparent.
- I won a Take the Cannoli hoop last year and it is definitely my favorite hoop I have. The detailing is so beautiful and you can tell that each piece is made with a true passion for this art. My grandmother is a Christian woman and would love this particular hoop, but there is an awesome selection of hoops for everyone.
- If your grandparents love to cook and host dinners as much as mine used to, then this is a great piece for their kitchen from Sugar Tree Gallery. A great personalized item to sit out topped with a variety of cheese and crackers at any dinner party. Each piece is fully functional with a cutting surface on one side and a decorative piece of art on the other. I love this idea of having it engraved with the family name and year of marriage.
Enter for your chance to win $30 to spend at Sweet-n-Sassy Shoppe. Great gifts for boys and girls.
Enter for your chance to win Dad an Old Fashioned Shaving Kit from BlissBain Soap Company.