This year, we went totally different with a real tree, instead of our artificial one and I have done nothing but daydream of black, white, and gold Christmas decor. Didn't get that far but maybe next year, huh? Actually I love black, white, and gold fashion as well... as long as there is still red lipstick!
Last week, I changed things up by inviting those of you who celebrate Christmas, like I do, to answer a few questions. Here they are again, along with my own answers. I look forward to reading your questions too and seeing how much we have in common (or how different we all are).
- What is your favorite holiday movie? If you've been around here, even for a short time, you have probably heard me say a dozen times that Little Women is my favorite holiday movie.
- What is your favorite soup to enjoy during the winter? I make a killer homemade chicken noodle soup that we LOVE!
- Which do prefer, coffee or hot chocolate? Duh, Coffee! But, I'm not opposed to drinking hot chocolate every now and then, especially if I mix it with some coffee to make a mocha!
- What is your favorite tart or candle scent for this time of year? My own question is difficult to answer! Ha! Probably something with cinnamon in it!
- White lights or colored lights on your Christmas tree? White!
New to The Polyvore Files? It's so simple to participate. Create an outfit or a room decor idea over at Polyvore, share it in a blog post, then come back here and link up.