- Read: 25 books in 2014. I made the goal small since, if I am being honest, I probably read about 5 books in 2013.
- Write letters: Write 52 letters to friends and family. One letter a week for 52 weeks.
- Grow my blog: I would love to take this blog further this year. I took a break last year, but really want to get back to things this year.
- Improve my photography: Practice, practice, practice! Participate in Scavenger Hunt Sunday at least once a month.
- Clean eating: Educate myself more about clean eating and prepare more meals that are clean.
- Workout: Running is my favorite! I would love to participate in The Color Run.
- Me time: More alone time, and doing things just for me, to refresh and refocus.
- More time for Jason and I: More date nights and day dates for the love of my life and I.
- Spend less: Always finding free and inexpensive activities that we can do together as a family.
- Outside time: Try to get outside more often. Even in the winter when it is cold. It's always important to get outside for some fresh air and Vitamin D.
- Encourage it forward: We worked hard toward the end of the year to make sure we took the time to encourage others with random acts of kindness. I would like to keep that going because it is a wonderful way to teach children to give back.
Inspire me by sharing some of your personal and family goals in the comments.