1. Urban Decay - Naked 3 Eyeshadow Pallet, $52
2. Clinique - Soft Pressed Powder Blush, $21
3. CoverGirl - Smoothers BB Cream, $6
4. Almay - Clear Complexion Powder, $11
5. Maybelline - Rocket Volume Express Waterproof Mascara and Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara, $6 each
6. E.L.F. - Studio Golden Bronzer, $3
7. Mary Kay - Lipstick, $15
8. Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion, $20
9. CoverGirl - Invisible Concealer, $6
10. CoverGirl - Brow Pencil, $4
11. CoverGirl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, $5
12. Mary Kay - Makeup Brushes, $60 (my set came with a couple more brushes than you see here)
Since I stay home with the kids, I don't wear makeup often, but when I do, I like products that last a long time and are light on my skin. There is nothing I dislike more than feeling like I have a giant layer of caked on makeup, especially in the Summer! I also prefer a more natural look, so I never wear a huge amount of any of it either, so I know if I buy a product that feels heavy on my skin, then it is not the right one for me.
What are some of the makeup products you are currently using and recommend?
New to The Polyvore Files? It's so simple to participate. Create an outfit or a room decor idea over at Polyvore, share it in a blog post, then come back and link up here with me or with Kara over at The Snugly Duckling. Be sure to grab our button below too!