I will definitely be needing a lot of coffee to get me through this week! My Keurig died on us recently and I never knew how much I actually counted on that little machine to get me through my days until I didn't have it any more. Just more excuses to go to Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks, right?
This week is seriously going to be THE busiest week I have had EVER, so I am keeping my goals pretty simple this week.
Don't freak out. My "To-Do" list is so long this week that I have been having internal conversations with myself about not freaking out if I start to feel overwhelmed. Take a look at everything going on this week, and then send me something to calm my nerves!
- Phoenix's last week of theater practice - Practice every single day after school, and then the play is Friday night.
- Mackenzie starts Driver's Education - Every single day after school for the next few weeks.
- Teacher conference with Phoenix's teacher.
- Meet up with Erica from Loyal RUN.
- Finish editing some bridal portraits I took and then meet up to deliver them.
- Pick up Elijah's birth certificate.
- Elijah's Kindergarten physical doctor's appointment.
- Pick up race packet for Color Me Rad (which has to be done in advance, so I can't do it the day of the run).
- Color Me Rad 5k run.
- Military family appreciation event
- Tyler's growth and development doctor's appointment
- Elijah's Kindergarten registration
Luckily, Jason comes home this week also, and we are super excited about that. The kids know he will be home this week but they don't know when, so I can't wait to see the smiles on their faces!
Health and fitness. Run 6 miles and drink at least 80 oz. of water a day. This is in addition to the Color Me Rad I will be running.
Declutter. I am determined to fill at least one grocery bag a day with stuff we no longer need. I had been filling large boxes and bags, but now that I have gotten rid of so much, I will continue with smaller bags.